Friday, October 29, 2010

Wed to Black


We recently planned a commitment ceremony in which one of the brides wore a black wedding gown. I was a little reluctant when she told me of her desired attire, but once I saw the gown I was awestruck. Tradition has always held the notion that a wedding gown must be a shade of white as it represents purity. But, more and more brides are shying away from tradition for their special day. Black is a very elegant color and can be successfully used for a bride's wedding attire. More and more designers, such as Enden Bridal, are flirting with black for their wedding collections. I tell my brides to not be afraid of color and embrace their own style. Look forward to seeing more and more wedding gowns in non-traditional colors.

2 comments:

LaToya said...

I love this gown! Wow!

Anonymous said...

IF the clearance sale is announced near the marriage date, beautiful ball gown then don’t miss that opportunity to get those discounted and cheap items. beautiful ball gowns Even though there might be differences in the quality, they prove worthy to the amount the customer pays. beautiful bridal dresses