Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eleni's: Customizing Creations


Last year, I blogged about one of my favorite bakeries in New York called Eleni's. They are know for their unique designer cookies, but recently they have added personalized cookies and cupcakes to their repertoire. These goods are perfect for celebrating personal events as well as marketing for businesses. I played around with the design tool to see how their cupcakes would look with my company's logo on them. Let's just say that my order is on it's way! The cookies that I designed were pretty cute as well. I couldn't make up my mind as far as which ones I wanted to order, so I decided to wait a while before ordering them. As I states in my previous blog regarding Eleni's, their sweets are not for the faint at heart. A dozen of customized cupcakes will cost approximately $47.00/dozen while the cookies are priced at $5.00 each. The one thing that I can attest to is that their products truly taste as good as they look. So if you are looking for a memorable statement to make for your next event or marketing campaign, consider Eleni's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

add to your boutique or store the latest fashion in no time. beautiful maxi dresses Wedding ceremony is perhaps the most important even tin one’s life beautiful mother of bride dress and particularly for a girl. Since she is the centre of attraction that day, beautiful mother of bride dresses