Saturday, November 6, 2010

Memorable Mention: Kluge Estate Winery & Vineyard



The one thing that I love is doing outdoor events. My nature in general is such that I do not like to be confined by walls. I recently went to a wine festival and was intrigued by some wine that I tasted from Kluge Estate Winery & Vineyard. After speaking with the proprietors, I learned that they are located in Charlottesville, VA tucked away in the Tucker mountains. As the conversation ensued, I shared that I was an event planner and was always looking for new venues to host events. The owners quickly told me how they host many weddings and other private events on the vineyard and would love for me to come and take a tour. The winery and vineyard sits on 900 acres of beautiful land along the ridgeline of the Blue Ridge mountains. This is a beautiful place to host an event (and the wine is not bad either). So if you have some time or are visiting the Charlottesville area, check out Kluge Winery and Vineyard.

No comments: