Saturday, November 6, 2010

In Alexander Awe!!!


Everyone that knows me understands my undying love for shoes and watches. While visiting one of my favorite retail websites, I came across these divine open toed ankle boots by Alexander McQueen. These shoes may be pre-ordered for the "modest" price of $1,375.00. Did I forget to mention that I have very expensive taste, lol? These sexy shoes have a 6" heel and camouflaged rear zipper. Although, I can not see myself dishing out the funds to purchase these shoes for myself, I will gladly take donations!

1 comment:

7d488b40-64aa-11e0-a4dc-000bcdcb2996 said...

make you the centre of attraction everywhere. Prom dresses make you beautiful maternity dress the fashion icon instantly with their exceptional and striking style. beautiful maternity dresses The best part of buying from wholesale collection is that you may end up buying in huge bulk to beautiful maxi dress