Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A "View-tiful" Mind

Even as I lie in the bed sick, my thoughts refuse to rest!!! Ever since I can remember, I have always had very vivid and colorful dreams. Sometimes I could make sense out of them and at other times I would be left confused and dazed. I hate to admit it, but this is how my mind operates most of the time!

My mind is one that is rarely at rest. Most of the time, I am thinking of at least 3 things at once. Even when I am holding a conversation with someone, I am usually thinking about what needs to be done later or conceptualizing my next event. Believe it or not, I focus better this way ( a true multi-tasker at heart)!

I usually come up with ideas for events that have not even materialized as of yet. What do I do with them? Well, I draw them out further in my conscious mind and them sketch them out for future use. My mother will be glad to know that I haven't completely abandoned my artistic abilities, lol. Some of the visions are actually used for events that I plan, while others are still waiting for the right venue.

Well, I am going to try to get some more rest (physical and mental). Future posts will contain photos of some of my creations- mental and real (lol). As for now, back to the view...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like u have mental issues which is in line with the best planners in the business. Congrats and keeping going 100 miles an hour in 50 different directions....known to u as multi-tasking :-)