Monday, June 22, 2009

Miami Bound


Ok, so I am Miami-bound. My client has changed the venue of his pool party from New Jersey to Miami due to him being in the music industry and being able to work on a new project there. While I look forward to going to this place that I have never been, it is kind of stressful as the party is less than a month away!

I had to call various vendors to change the shipping locale of items needed and now I have to contact Miami modeling agencies to obtain photos of young women to grace the pool area. I will not let the cat out of the bag as to what the theme of the party is, but let's just say that Hugh Hefner would be proud. To my credit, it is a PG-13 event!!!

An event planner has to be flexible and patience, and both of these characteristics are being tested right now. But all in all, I would not change one thing about it. Now, I just have to found something to wear... Until next time!

No comments: