Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Birthday Dinner






This past Friday, I celebrated my birthday with a host of family and close friends. I didn't want to have a party per se, as I am always at parties. I wanted to have something more intimate, yet still enjoyable. I opted to host a birthday dinner party at Still Wordly Ecclectic Tapas in Portsmouth, VA. Chef Mike helped me to create the ultimate menu for my guests, making sure that everyone's pallates were pleased to their liking. My birthday cake was created by Impressional Sweets in Hampton, Va. Everyone that knows me, knows that I have a serious shoe fetish. So, it was only fitting that I have my birthday reflect my heart's desire. You do not have to a have a big party to celebrate any event, remember that quaint gatherings can sometimes yield the greatest fun! More pictures will be posted on the website shortly.

No comments: