Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cake alternative- Frozen Strawberry Souffle


The one thing that I pride myself on is being somewhat "Out of the box" when it comes to designing events. Don't get me wrong, I love tradition but I love being able to do the unexpected in an elegant and classy way. One of the areas that I like to be more liberal is the dessert offerings of an event. I love the different variations of cakes that can be selected for parties, but sometimes cake simply goes to waste. As most of my friends know, cupcakes are one of my favorate dessert alternatives but there are so many more to choose from. One such option is a souffle. Souffles may be used for almost any occassion, including weddings. The thing that I like the most about souffles are that there so many different flavors to choose from such s strawberry, coconut, sweet potato, or even carrot. The choices are limitless!

No comments: