Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cupcake Trees


The one thing about events that I love is the desserts. Not so much because of my sweet tooth, but moreso because of the creative aspect of the presentation. I am a big fan of couture cakes and use them for a lot of my events, by I am equally a fan of cupcakes. Cupcakes can be less expensive and can be presented in creative ways as well. My new favorite aid for cupcake presentation is the Cupcake Tree. They are different from the little cupcake stands that may be purchased at the store as they can be decorated to your liking and in my opinion look for crisp. I recently used the cupcake tree for a beach wedding and will be using a circular shaped one for a Sweet 16 Party. You can decorate them to match any party decor. Take a look at some of the many designs that have been created using the cupcake tree by visiting www.Cupcaketree.com.

No comments: