Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Growing & Going Green!!!


Environmentally sustainable events are becoming more and more of a hot topic within the event planning industry. I must admit that my company is not a certified "green" company, but I am becoming more conscious of the products and services that I utilize for my events. Now, I know that most of you are wondering how can you make an event more green. Well, there are many ways. Some of the ways that you can make your event greener is by having organic menu options, using sustainable decor, using recyclable invitations, using eco-friendly decoration, and by recycling and composting of waste. There are so many more ways that a planner can make an event green. I have vowed that I will try to be more eco-conscious in my planning which will start by learning more about environmentally sustainable products. Let's all try to do our part!

No comments: